TS Digitals is one of the leading website maintenance agencies. Our web maintenance packages cover everything that your website may need – from simple content updates to extensive design updates.
- Improvements based on visitor/customer feedback. These improvements may include site performance, navigation, and general user experience.
- New product and existing product updates. You’ll probably need to update existing products than add new products.
- Promo updates. Another update that you’ll regularly need is product updates for promos. This involves short-term price discounts, bundles, or shipping promos.
- Interactivity component upgrade. Regular browser updates can directly affect the performance of various website interactive components. Performance issues, high bounce rate, and low conversion rate are just three of the problems that can arise from your interactive components’ incompatibility with browsers.
Design work isn’t often a part of website maintenance packages and is billable per hour. The availability of this service also depends on the web maintenance agency. There are agencies that do not have in-house web designers and hire third-party partners for the job.
As a full-service web design company TS Digitals can offer you the following design maintenance updates:
- Advanced image editing/manipulation
- Video editing/manipulation and compression
- Audio editing and compression
- New custom webpage design
- Website navigation redesign
Agencies will often handle new website components on a per-project basis and require a custom quotation. We offer transparent rates for all the services we offer.
- Site-wide redesign
- New functional component
- Interactive or animated components
- Original photo, video, and/or marketing material creation
- New website content
- SEO and PPC
TS Digitals team of developers, internet marketing experts, and web designers endeavor to create seamless and stress-free website maintenance for all our clients.
Our online customer support system makes website maintenance easier for everyone involved. Customers can easily contact our maintenance team, set a request priority level, edit said request, and view the status of the request – all in one place.
All of our services are highly customizable. Whatever your needs may be, we can create a perfect web maintenance solution just for you. Contact us now to create a custom website maintenance plan with TS Digitals.